Susan Lenart Kazmer’s work is built on years of researching cultures, repairing ethnographic adornment, art school, training in the craft of metallurgy and a strong fashion background. Her work creates a unique industry voice of Raw Authenticity and Expressive Adornment.
For over 25 years Susan has built talismans, prayer boxes, and amulets for the fashion, museum, gallery and commercial world. In February 2018, Susan won an award for her jewelry at Milano fashion week in a jewelry program headed by the Italian Vogue Accessories and Creative director of Vanity Fair. She now works with a stylist in the film industry.
In addition to teaching jewelry workshops in the US and abroad, Susan wrote and self-published Making Connections, a handbook for metal workers. She also authored the 2014 Amazon best seller Resin Alchemy. She developed and sold a successful product in the arts and craft industry called Ice Resin and created a line of components called Industrial Chic.
- Website: http://www.susanlenartkazmer.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SusanLenartKazmer/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SLenartKazmer
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/susanlenartkazmer/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/slenartkazmer/