Gwen LaFleur is a lifelong artist, crafter, and world traveler.
She has loved arts and crafts her entire life. Gwen has tired everything from drawing lessons to paper crafts until finally finding her true home as a mixed media artist. Her work can be found in private collections around the world and has been published in Cloth Paper Scissors, Somerset Studio, and Creative Scrapbooker magazines.
In addition to making art in her studio in South Jordan, Utah, Gwen works a full-time job in the eCommerce industry. She is also a stencil artist, columnist, and creative team member for StencilGirl Products.
- Website: https://www.gwenlafleur.com/
- Blog: https://gwenyth.typepad.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gwenythlafleur https://www.facebook.com/GwenLafleurStudios/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gwenaval
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/GwenLafleur
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJbKdYNBRcppmWdHgo0AGEg
Workshops with this instructor: